What To Text A Guy To Get His Attention – Tips And Text Examples

Nowadays, texting is a crucial skill one needs to have in order to charm someone.

And luckily for people like me, who wouldn’t know how to text men for the life of them, there are many, many articles and pieces of advice on the Internet that come to our rescue! Seriously, what to text a guy to get his attention?

How To Text A Guy You Like: 4 Pro Tips To Get His Attention

Mastering the art of flirting over text messages isn’t really that hard. You just need to ask the right questions and spice things up from time to time with some provoking messages to keep the other side interested.

Honestly, what’s the point of texting if you’re not going to spice it up a bit? Here comes high quality relationship advice that will keep you from becoming a dry texter.

Play hard to get—drop the neediness

I have to say, I’m guilty of being needy. When I meet someone new, I just want to talk to them all day and whatever pops into my mind I feel like it’s incredibly important for me to share it with them.

Well, it’s not. Play it cool, ignore texts sometimes and don’t text back right away (unless you’re discussing something really serious where it’s important that you do).

Don’t send two or more messages in a row

This rule follows the first one. This is the most important advice any relationship expert would give you; if your man is not answering you, don’t bomb his phone with multiple texts or phone calls.

He will get in touch with you when he has time for it, he won’t do it any sooner if you keep texting. It will only annoy him and drive him away. Trust me, I know.

No long paragraphs!

Keep it light and playful, if there is something serious that needs to be discussed, do it face-to-face.

Try to spend some quality time together and leave the teasing to the texts.

Besides, if you’re doing it in person, there is a slight chance for something to go wrong and you won’t have to fix it over the phone, which I learned is not always the most efficient way of fixing things.

Before Continuing I Want To Show You Something

Here's Something Special For You…

Many Women Want to Make Their Man Feel Loved

But a woman’s idea of loving communication is very different than a man’s.

​How do you communicate your true feelings to a man? And why are men so sensitive to tiny signals about where you rank him compared with other men?

​To dive a little deeper into that particular question, I put together a video presentation on the topic.

It explains the most powerful signals you can use to grab a man’s attention.

After watching this video, many women are surprised to learn how much control they have over a man’s self-esteem.

​And even more surprised by how easy it is to make someone cherish you and want to invest in the relationship.

Click below now to discover an unfair advantage with men. Help him to finally see you as the one.

Don’t Forget To Watch This Special Video

Now Lets Continue To Our Topic… 

Sometimes no texting is the perfect texting technique

I know it seems like there’s no sense to it but trust me, this one works like a charm.

If you are always the one who initiates the conversation, the one who texts first and the one who texts last—stop it! It’s only a clear red flag that he isn’t that into you or that you’re boring him.

Show him that you are not someone who will dance around him and wait for the crumbs of his attention. You know you deserve more than that, so why not give him a chance to give it to you?

Texts That Will Make Him Fall For You

Now that we have gone through these dating tips on texting and set some ground rules, it’s time for the texts! Keep your messaging fun with these texts below that are guaranteed to make your man smile.

1. Someone told me that they saw me with a sexy, strong man the other day. Do you happen to know who it was?

2. I would invite you to come over this weekend but I’m not sure I can keep my hands to myself.

3. Ugh, I have a problem. I can’t stop thinking about you.

4. I don’t know how you got into my heart but I do know that I don’t want you to leave.

5. Come over, I have all your favorites. Pizza, beer, and of course, ME.

6. I didn’t know it was possible to miss someone before they even left—until I met you.

7. You’re the piece of me I didn’t know was missing.

8. You are undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

9. I have been thinking about you. Every night, every day. I don’t have much to say or many things to express. I am just thinking about the moments spent, thinking about the times when you are with me.

10. I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am falling asleep and the way you gently touch my hair when you think I am not noticing. I love the way you give me sweet butterfly kisses so that it wouldn’t disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel safe and secure in your arms.

Don’t Forget To Watch This Special Video

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram